OhioRiders' Bike Night 8/6/09

yotaman88210

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wheezle...dude...if you just calm down a little and don't over do it with turning anything and everything into something perverted, you just might have a chance. It's good that you know exactly what you're looking for in a woman but most times you'll never score perfection. After not having a date in two years, I'd say you can't be too choosy.

Hmmm... So every time I bring a girl to bike night and she is hanging on my and being affectionate it automatically means I tappin it? Saweet!! Goooo me!

YOU BETTER BE!! if you don't, I will! lol

She's goregous!!

I wish cause I'd probably have more dates, but seeing as I haven't been on a date in oh say 2 years I doubt those are from eharmony. I suck at the dating game! I don't use those sites either heard to many horror stories of phsyco bitches.

Lance what is your definition of "psyco bitches"? Just wondering b/c I have so many guy friends that reference a girl as "crazy" if she calls him one too many times just b/c he wasn't man enough to tell her he's not interested. There are several other examples of females NOT being psycho but I'm not going there.

And Steve....oh sorry STEVEN be nice. Not everyone wants to go out tappin bootie with everything that moves. :D

And Steve....oh sorry STEVEN be nice. Not everyone wants to go out tappin bootie with everything that moves. :D

QFT!

:lol::lol:

whoa hold on a min we need to set a time for that I want to be the meat in that sandwich

I KNEW you'd say something like that! :lol:

psychos are the ones that leave dead animals in your bed !

the sane ones atleast leave a note with the animal tellin ya why they did it

the really cool ones leave thier number on the note so I can call and set up a second date :D

The real keepers fry that fucker up with some eggs and hash browns and bring it to you in bed with some coffee on the side.

Then again, maybe I just like food. :p