well I finally did it.....

cmoosego

I made it out of the state of ohio.... 6 hrs later I'm roaming New York...all highway and courtney's butt is sore... HA HA HA!! but got to see some cool stuff coming into buffalo... filled up twice .... but the bike runs strong and no issues.... heading to niagra today ...pics to follow...

gettin ready to head to the falls now.... staying with family is saving me a bunch of cash... I am excited, I'm going to the anchor bar tomorrow for authentic buffalo wings...and my uncle is gonna show us some stuff tonight and tomorrow night... hell I'm just excited to be out of the state of ohio on my bike!!!

had the family there on tuesday. if you are on the bike, stay on the main roads. we took some back streets in Niagra and they were in terrible shape. the falls are awesome. have fun.

had the family there on tuesday. if you are on the bike, stay on the main roads. we took some back streets in Niagra and they were in terrible shape. the falls are awesome. have fun.

yeah I found out ... went up some state roads instead of the highway.... JEEEEZUS these roads suck ass!!!