beginners ride to coshocton roads saturday

MidgetTodd

Hey, we got some sweet popcicles out of my bif. Next time I'll just buy some for everyone. It seems to be easier that way, huh guys?

i think i might send them a thank you card or something. they were so nice. if anyone wants to sign it ill bring it up to bike night some night or something.

had a blast in coshocton , thanks sent out to 1000rrrider for the lead , didnt realize how nice the roads were up there (being from the city and all) hope everyone is recovering nicely . Will be comming to the next run , also enjoyed meeting some of the newer guys

it was good meeting you too man! i had a blast following you around. you actually made me work to get around you at some points

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think i might send them a thank you card or something. they were so nice. if anyone wants to sign it ill bring it up to bike night some night or something.

it was good meeting you too man! i had a blast following you around. you actually made me work to get around you at some points

Absolutely. Those people kicked ass.

That'll be easy enough. I k ow snoman got their addy too.

Yeah I got their addy. I'll send one myself only cuz I can't make it to bike night on thursday, I have class. I can send the addy to someone. I'm gonna send it out this week too.

The spot the blue katana that went down was the same one you went offroadin on when Tom, you and I went out there last year. That Short gravely ass S curve.

rly? On one hand I can see how that can happen (literally), on the other hand, it's like how could you miss a tight ass turn right after a tight ass turn. (gravel *cough*)

And you are right, it's so tight a semi or trailer would have to use the entire road and berm to get around it. And is probably why there is always gravel kicked up.

And I see in the pics that Mandie got the orange popsicle. Whodathunk!

And I see in the pics that Mandie got the orange popsicle. Whodathunk!

she ate my purple one too!! she told me she can make them disapprear and nate was like "dude you really need to watch this" the look on my face was like :eek:

no doubt........ my fav to ride is a red head on the side of any of the county roads :D

red heads are more fun :lol: