beginners ride to coshocton roads saturday

MidgetTodd

gonna take a slower paced ride thru some of coshocton's tamer roads on saturday morning MR A and a few others asked for it so here it is meeting time can be whatever works for most I was thinking 9 or 10 but whatever works , meet at the KFC at the intersection of route 16 and route 79 north "cedar st" its a well marked exit at the east side of newark KFC is at the end of the ramp cant miss it I'll keep it at a pace that everyones comfortable with and NOONE will be left behind "cheech your chance to come and get even with that corner!" if your gonna join us post up so we know your comeing and dont leave without you 60 miles or so can do a second loop as well if wanted to make somemore ride time but whats planed so far is about 60

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd go, but I'll be canoeing in Loudonville on Saturday - probably going the same pace

thats cold Im gonna help a few build thier skillz and confidence and you slam em down with your copper backhand, funny but cold :D

and mr a is gonna remember that when he becomes the next johnny rock page :eek:

thats cold Im gonna help a few build thier skillz and confidence and you slam em down with your copper backhand, funny but cold :D

and mr a is gonna remember that when he becomes the next johnny rock page :eek:

At the very least I will hold my line.

Not to sure about any djizle ref. The only one that come to my mind is Jrmmiii sig.

here ya go from the epic thread

This is D-Jizzle??? Dude added himself, uninvited, to our ride on Wedn night and he was terrible. Couldn't hold a line at all. Which is fine, when you are a newb beginner on a motorcycle, everybodies gotta learn, just stick to the back of the group and quit scaring the shit out of people.

work.

you wouldnt be happy with the pace this will be , whatcha doing sunday wanna do a knee dragger then ?

You do work a lot.

use that term loosely !:)

It sounds like fun (especially since my bike can actually turn now), but waaay too early for me on a Saturday. You ever decide to do this at like 5 pm, lemme know.

to many deer and amish buggies and buggs as big as your fist out at that time around here

what time in coshocton?

head em up 79 from 16 at 9 or 10 so 541 thru coshocton prolly an hour latter meet us at cedar street be good to have 2 of us that know the road one in front and one in back , we can herd our sheep to safety :D