beginners ride to coshocton roads saturday

MidgetTodd

ross i would saying he is trying to steal ur girl but his arms are bigger then my neck, so u can try to stop by urself.

NO, never would do that to a fellow rider (would not even try) I'm just playing, hell he should feel lucky hot chick that loves to ride what the hell else is there?

can't wait to ride with everyone again

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is it me you are trying to call out?

I cant speak for ross but I didnt have you top of mind when I posted mine ... And Ive not mean mugged you I even talked to you and your girl 2 thurs ago Im not "calling" anyone out , when I do that I will name names Im not shy

but to clear it up so no one gets offended or thinks I was making threats I said talk to me in person because it does not need to become another coshocton bashing thread to scare people away from riding with us . do we ride fast , somtimes do we take risks , somtimes but do we help new riders and keep an eye on them and better them ? everytime ! We always offer to help a new rider learn , adjust the pace accordingly and take time to stop and talk ,tell em what theyre doing wrong and help them correct it so it didnt need to become another stay away from us thread thats all I ment

Mr A will attest to the help we give he graduated top of class saturday , sorry 2 went down but we did everything we could to prevent it pace was fairly slow and ross and I had a 15 minute talk with everyone before we even hit the road .

I agree. I have only been riding for less than 2 months. No previous motorcycle exp at all. I even went on the fast loop afterwards. 1000rr and everyone helped me out on my cornering. We were going at a great speed for beginners and we were told to go at our own pace. 1000rr even waved for people to slow down around that corner. Once again if you were not there then don't talk crap about these guys.

Edited by Casper
fixed quote

Congrats Mr. Anderson, sounds like you're making up ground fast. Hate to say it, but learning how to do the twisties without lots of motor is the right way to go. You won't regret starting out on that 250. Heck, if you lived closer to those roads you probably could keep it another year.

So is it me you are trying to call out?

Is that why some newbs I dont even know have been mean mugging me at the last couple of bike nights? :rolleyes:

WOW, defensive much?

I didnt even look at this thread as I wasn't going on this ride and dont care, but when people started calling me this afternoon saying that I was getting called out, I had to check it out. As I said before, this shit was blown out of proportion since all I did was advise a very green, new rider about jumping into a group ride with some pretty fast, more experienced riders.

But, hell, in order to mend fences, I guess I'll agree that 2 down in 22 is a good average.

Previous message was not meant for you but for people who go all crazy about the coshocton guys. I had no problem riding with them and I would go on another ride with them. 1000rr gave 15 min pep talk about the roads and what to expect and the key message was go at your own pace. They even waited for us.

ewwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the train. hahaha

it wasn't the most exhillerating ride, but the roads were nice, the group was great, and I was 2-up anyway, so I wasn't pushing it... so it was like a train, or a fast paced parade through some nice roads.