beginners ride to coshocton roads saturday

MidgetTodd

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: just remember if your looking at me the signals are backwards! ;)

I wasnt looking .... didnt want to be the 3rd bike down :rolleyes:

:lol: I wanna see these pics u found of our friend with the busa when she was younger! ;)

I found some better busa hottie pics and posted em in her thread you otta go look I think you might know her :D

You're welcome man!

And before this turns into another pissing match about how coshocton rides are so called "dangerous" and "unorganized", if anyone that wasn't on the ride would like to voice their opinion of how we operate a ride you can contact me.

most of us are back now and no more incidents occured on our fast after party ride ...... and agreed with Ross the couple people that turned the last coshocton ride thread into a pissing match "and weren't even on the ride" Im not gonna name names you know who you are can keep your keyboards closed or talk to us in person we're at the same bike nite you guys are and you know who we are so if its important enough to you to bitch about bring it up there Ill be glad to talk to you about it ..... Ive no idea what happened to make those two go down I was leading at the time and was NOT going fast , slowed everyone down at those areas it was a freak thing that happend ........ rant over just wanted to nip it before it got started

and I had a great time thanks goes to the 22 riders that showed up

that is all :)

So is it me you are trying to call out?

Is that why some newbs I dont even know have been mean mugging me at the last couple of bike nights? :rolleyes:

WOW, defensive much?

I didnt even look at this thread as I wasn't going on this ride and dont care, but when people started calling me this afternoon saying that I was getting called out, I had to check it out. As I said before, this shit was blown out of proportion since all I did was advise a very green, new rider about jumping into a group ride with some pretty fast, more experienced riders.

But, hell, in order to mend fences, I guess I'll agree that 2 down in 22 is a good average.