beginners ride to coshocton roads saturday

MidgetTodd

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whenever you want .......... working nites as a superhero crime fighter, hulks big brother tarr :D

Funny shit right there

im off the next 3 days tarr i wanna ride but it looks like 50% chance of rain.

we will see what the weather does maybe we can get together one day I would like you to follow me and tell me what i need to work on in the corners.

I'm thinkin about heading to coshocton this weekend just to see for myself how nice the rides are up there.... might hit up c-dub and kawi... just to see those sheep herders for a few....

If your going up there can I join you?

I'm thinkin about heading to coshocton this weekend just to see for myself how nice the rides are up there.... might hit up c-dub and kawi... just to see those sheep herders for a few....

fuck dude we leave for bristol on wed morning :( but any other weekend is cool with me

so thurs is wide open ....... and dude I know where you work so work party sounds sooooo wrong to me

should be free but the gf also has all 3 days off... i think she planed that shit... no ill have to go threw getting yelled at just cause i would rathe rplay xbox then go out in 800 degree heat and do something...

Funny shit right there

we will see what the weather does maybe we can get together one day I would like you to follow me and tell me what i need to work on in the corners.

ighty that sounds good. any ride is a good ride for me. just hit me up seven40 61zero 5six52 -adam

thinking tha ti need to get the sumo out. she has been sitting in the garage for a week or two...... someone buy a sumo and come ride with me!

thinking tha ti need to get the sumo out. she has been sitting in the garage for a week or two...... someone buy a sumo and come ride with me!

i was thinking about going to get it when we were at mcdonalds.

• i was thinking about going to get it when we were at mcdonalds.

i gotta put a link back in the chain, change the front sprocket, put the head light and plate on, and snap the tail lights back in before i can take her out on the streets....

thoguth about taking it over to the jvs and making a track for myself..

can make it a bit later if you 2 are gonna come from cbus and need mo time tryin to get parks and his woman there too .......... gots me a date gonna try the wine and dine thing if that dont work yous guys can distract her while I add the roofies either way I plans on gettin luckie :D