Saturday 8/15 Ride up OH-164

Hailwood

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Inya, wahddya think? Do we take UP's advice? He probably trekked that faster than I figued we run it, but he's faster than me regardless. If we can make that run quickly inside of 2 hours, we cal meet at my place, as I am just off 83 in N.R.

I just don't like being trapped on the turnpike. It's hard for me to stay inside the limits of not getting a ticket on the highway and you're trapped like a rat on the turnpike with no recourse. The 83, 250 to 212 route is interesting and will give the new riders with you a chance to understand what they are about to get themselves into.

I just don't like being trapped on the turnpike. It's hard for me to stay inside the limits of not getting a ticket on the highway and you're trapped like a rat on the turnpike with no recourse. The 83, 250 to 212 route is interesting and will give the new riders with you a chance to understand what they are about to get themselves into.

Right..again. The turnpike is only there for getting to somewhere with the most direct route (sometimes). I hate the trapped feeling too....no where to go if you need to ..ahem..be unseen for a few.

I rode 164 the full distance today with a passenger and the road was in great shape ( no gravel, dead animals and such ) you guys should have a great ride tomorrow.

Awesome, thanks for the update. I'm looking forward to this.

Have fun on the CORE ride.