Lil girl on a big ol' bike

BusaHauty

I work at Nikki's Bar and Grill 6188 Cleveland Ave (BEHIND Dreamgirls) Bike Night every Friday....alll riders get wristbands and special prices on drinks.....the food is really good, kitchen's open til MIDNITE....the DJ from Ugly Tuna Saloona will be playin dance music.....really fun lil bar....ALL are WELCOME

I work at Nikki's Bar and Grill 6188 Cleveland Ave (BEHIND Dreamgirls) Bike Night every Friday....alll riders get wristbands and special prices on drinks.....the food is really good, kitchen's open til MIDNITE....the DJ from Ugly Tuna Saloona will be playin dance music.....really fun lil bar....ALL are WELCOME

god damn it I actually like going to that bar it is a shame I will have to go somewhere else. I guess it is off to Cheers II :(

do you bartend there when your shift ends at dreamgirls?

oh snap.....no actually, I'm an RN....so I don't have to work at Dreamgirls.....thanks for the love......don't hate cuz ur girlz 2 ugly 2 strip.....lmao

I was saying that you are too ugly to strip. My girl makes you look like a fuckin tramp.;)

• Upvote 1

Bring ur chubby wifey ....she can buy all my jello shots!!!!! roflmao
oh snap.....no actually, I'm an RN....so I don't have to work at Dreamgirls.....thanks for the love......don't hate cuz ur girlz 2 ugly 2 strip.....lmao
Let's see ur ugly bitch....BITCH

oh wait....we all saw her utbe jello shot video....nvrmnd

The retard is strong with this one.

god damn it I actually like going to that bar it is a shame I will have to go somewhere else. I guess it is off to Cheers II :(
Bring ur chubby wifey ....she can buy all my jello shots!!!!! roflmao

His girl makes you look like a tramp also. Just sayin........