Lil girl on a big ol' bike

BusaHauty

so blah blah blah.....helluva welcome...........I'm a nice person, thought I could meet some new riders to chill with, but I guess I'm a whore because I bartend ''''''so '''''thanks everyone for making my first day here so special......

No you pretty much did this to yourself. Talking crap and being like "o look I'm so hot on my bus and I can outride anyone." You also talked crap about other people and the woman.

I work at Nikki's Bar and Grill 6188 Cleveland Ave (BEHIND Dreamgirls) Bike Night every Friday....alll riders get wristbands and special prices on drinks.....the food is really good, kitchen's open til MIDNITE....the DJ from Ugly Tuna Saloona will be playin dance music.....really fun lil bar....ALL are WELCOME

Shameless plug!!!

and the snide comments were in total self defense, go back and read, I didn't instigate a thing......just had my own back' I'm outta this sausage fest

Then leave already. Damn, don't go making a scene. Oh wait...

No you pretty much did this to yourself. Talking crap and being like "o look I'm so hot on my bus and I can outride anyone." You also talked crap about other people and the woman.

100% correct young sir.