Lil girl on a big ol' bike

BusaHauty

No! Stay and continue to tell us about how the girls on this site are so ugly and you are so fast!

Thank you. That is exactly what I am talking about. She talked crap to the women on here and she thinks she is better because she has a busa.

and the snide comments were in total self defense, go back and read, I didn't instigate a thing......just had my own back' I'm outta this sausage fest

Ok I will take the bait again. Is the bar that you work for having a sausage festival that you want to tell us about?

3093940-Bratwurst-Sausages-Summer-Festival-Frankfurt-0.jpg

REP points for you...

Maybe you should her how the Girls here ride....

My $$$$$$$$$ is on SchmuckGirl

I'll put money on SchmuckGirl also

Thank you. That is exactly what I am talking about. She talked crap to the women on here and she thinks she is better because she has a busa.

See one of my previous posts. She makes me ashamed that I have a Busa

Likewise, u don't know me, my ridin style .....and what....I got stereotyped because I bartend? I put out a friendly invite and got ate up

I thought you left? See this goes back to the whole attention whore thing... you post about leaving, then don't leave because you're digging the attention. Do you need help to understand this? Should I post up the definition of attention whore for you again?