Lil girl on a big ol' bike

BusaHauty

Bring ur chubby wifey ....she can buy all my jello shots!!!!! roflmao

OK so I haven't read but only 2 pages of this thread. Wow. This is not the way to make friends and riding buddies on here. The majority of these guys have VERY pretty wives, girlfriends, etc. And the majority of girls that are riders on this site are also VERY pretty girls! :) Everyone has different career choices. It doesnt' make them any less of a person. Now if I missed something b/c of my lack of reading and many were joking here I apologize deeply but this comment was like WOW. :p

well....so much for friendly riders.......guess that's why i spend my time ridin and not playin with hackers

Bullshit! Your to full of yourself and thus makes you an attention whore. You have not met any of these riders at all and you have no room to talk.

Hate to say it, but I'm ashamed to be a Busa owner. You fit the stereotype very well. Old, overweight person buys a Busa for the "look at me" crap but cant ride the fucking thing other than from one bar to another. It's a shame really. :nono:

H8Rs!!!! If ur chic was so hot, why are u on here? shouldn't u be fuckin her? Oh wait, she's at work to support YOUR ass....I'll stop in Dreamgirls and say HI.......lmao

Where are you an RN? You can't speak English, so I sure as fuck don't want you administering me medicine.

so blah blah blah.....helluva welcome...........I'm a nice person, thought I could meet some new riders to chill with, but I guess I'm a whore because I bartend ''''''so '''''thanks everyone for making my first day here so special......

so blah blah blah.....helluva welcome...........I'm a nice person, thought I could meet some new riders to chill with, but I guess I'm a whore because I bartend ''''''so '''''thanks everyone for making my first day here so special......

Not a whore, an attention whore.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=attention+whore

fail.png