I've been out... but I'm back!

OsuMj

I'm late again because I don't do my OR daily.

Holy crap! Sounds like you were in septic shock from your infection. You're lucky and I'm glad to hear you are okay. I've been at OSUMC all weekend long and would have stopped in had I known you were here!

I thought you were at work!! Go take care of your patients

MJ i think you are lucky she didnt stop by

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you're ok. 18lbs heavier....WTH. Did the IV have cereal in it...lol
I'm late again because I don't do my OR daily.

Holy crap! Sounds like you were in septic shock from your infection. You're lucky and I'm glad to hear you are okay. I've been at OSUMC all weekend long and would have stopped in had I known you were here!

yeah, they kept saying something about septic shock or something like that... idk, I was kinda out of it. :)

Awww they are so sweet!! I bet the black one is the household favorite. Everyone LOVES black pussies, once they get to know 'em..

:lol:

No actually the grey one on the end is the household fav but he has cancer right now. Junior (the black pussy) terrorizes the other two cats. He growls (sp) at everyone that comes over and hisses at me ALL the time. He's so darn hilarious! But I love him dearly. He is 15 so I guess I'll keep that darn black pussy! :D

Your pretty on it today with the witty come backs! ;)

:lol:

No actually the grey one on the end is the household fav but he has cancer right now. Junior (the black pussy) terrorizes the other two cats. He growls (sp) at everyone that comes over and hisses at me ALL the time. He's so darn hilarious! But I love him dearly. He is 15 so I guess I'll keep that darn black pussy! :D

Your pretty on it today with the witty come backs! ;)

Wow, so you're saying the black one is the trouble maker? Damn black pussy always gotta act all tough and control the territory.

:idhitit:

and if persistence doesnt work theres always stalking and roofies :D

I personally prefer the old tried and true remedies...

... chloroform and a rag.

Especially if you're stalking you want results in seconds, not hours. :D

Wow, so you're saying the black one is the trouble maker? Damn black pussy always gotta act all tough and control the territory.

:idhitit:

OK so the black pussy might be a little more aggressive than the others, but I'm sure she can be tamed and warmed up just the same.

The other option is the gray pussy... I guess it depends on what you're into :rolleyes: