endorsement class requirements questions

socaln8tv

you dont need proof of insurance. You sign a waiver that says they are not liable if you fall and break your neck and all that jazz.

You do need that confirmation though. Oh, along with your ID and if the BMV gave you one of those cheesy fake licenses that shows you have your permit.

you dont need proof of insurance. You sign a waiver that says they are not liable if you fall and break your neck and all that jazz.

You do need that confirmation though. Oh, along with your ID and if the BMV gave you one of those cheesy fake licenses that shows you have your permit.

You don't need proof of insurance for the class, but you have to sign a form when you get your TEMP that says you won't ride without insurance.... (I think that's the thing I sign all the time)... Someone correct me on it, I know I had to sign a form about insurance, maybe it just says you won't ride on public roads without insurance?

does the dmv mail registrants class confirmation once you've signed up? i paid way back in may for classes and havent received anything in the mail.

in addition, do i have to bring proof of insurance with me?

But either way socal, reprint your confirmation here, click on "Reprint Confirmation"

thank you to all who responded. it was very helpful and i got my stuff printed out. headed out tonite for classroom. hey -- do they give you a dinner break, or do i need to show having ate first? its up at the honda plant and thats several miles from town.

thank you to all who responded. it was very helpful and i got my stuff printed out. headed out tonite for classroom. hey -- do they give you a dinner break, or do i need to show having ate first? its up at the honda plant and thats several miles from town.

Eat first, bring a small snack, very little breaks, certainly not enough time to get real food.