what a bastard...

smashweights

He can't make up his mind can he...... but I gotta agree with the dude, one of THE BEST at quarterback. Lets face it..... he is better, even at his age, than half the QB's in the NFL. Cant help but love the guys spirit

He is undeniably one of the best ever and better than half of the qb's in the league but I think the way he's gone about making his 2 'comebacks' has been totally unprofessional and selfish. He's one of the best but he's an attention whore and a douche.

one of the greatest ever to play the position

having watched every one of his games for the last 10 years (save last one), he's declined substantially. The last 3 seasons in GB whenever the game was close my thought was ALWAYS "how's he gonna lose this one" and believe me the game-losing INT was far more common than the 4th quarter comebacks they like to show his stats on, which i believe was stagnant at 34 for quite a few seasons.

i'm just praying someone on our defense puts him into "forced retirement." Don't be shocked WHEN they lose to GB if Favre suddenly has a flare up of his shoulder injury...

does anyone remember when the guy jumped out of the stands, ran onto the football field and swiped the ball from favre??

that made me LOL... and it was my roommate's cousin, so I LOLed extra hard.

LMAO! I love the first hit! Dude in the gray got OWNED! :lol::lol::lol:

Great qb or not, fucking retire and stay retired or stop fucking announcing you're retired you waste of press release bastard....

Argh!!!

i wish they'd stop calling it retirement. if you never miss a game, you're not retired, you're just in the offseason and not practicing as usual. It's like dropping out of high school for the summer and signing back up before school starts back up.

My buddy played baseball for Miami University back when Ben played football. I guess his group and our group were getting into an arguement and Ben broke it up. I guess I accepted him apologizing for his buddy and we shook hands. Damn DRUNKEN college students! :lol:

Edited by NinjaNick