New Drag Bike (jk) With Pics! Honda V65.

NightRider

Here is the new bike. FINALLY. Drove to Cinci to pick this up. 2 hrs up, 2 hrs back down...and then 2 hrs back up to again finally pick it up and ride it home.

Performed flawlessly on the way home. Rather windy.

Here it is. Super clean 1985 Honda Sabre V65. :D

100_6235.jpg

100_6236.jpg

V65 Sabre.

100_6237.jpg

Honda

100_6241.jpg

Chicken Strips....need gone.

100_6242.jpg

Clean Engine. No leaks.

100_6239.jpg

Digital Dash.

100_6240.jpg

Rather quite bike with baffles in.

100_6243.jpg

100_6244.jpg

100_6245.jpg

Little bit of a windshield.

100_6247.jpg

100_6248.jpg

Let me know what you guys think. Definitely not perfect...but for an 85 (old as me) it looks pretty good. With over 100 hp it pulls pretty hard. Can hit over 100 in 3rd gear. I know that's easy for a sportbike.

Best part about it...it's faster than my brother's 1400cc Boulevard. :D

As long as my work schedule works out...i should be able to make it to a bike night or two...and the meet and greet coming up. :cheers:

NICE!!! Very clean bike! I can't believe it actually tells you which gear you're in. Pretty cool.

This bike, and the other bike i looked at both had gear indicators on them. I believe the other was an 81 or 82 suzuki gs 750. Definitely helpful, when trying to figure out when it's in neutral.

Thanks Jagr.

Jc that was fast lol. Yes...we're gonna have to hang out and go on a ride soon man. Looking forward to it.

Congrats on the new Honda to you. No problem man. I was on break. Anytime you want to go riding just let me know.

Congrats on the new Honda to you. No problem man. I was on break. Anytime you want to go riding just let me know.

Absolutely. Hopefully i'll have next weekend off again. Are you gonna rip some wheelies on that thing man? lol. Sounds like you have fun on it.

Nice sabre! Welcome to the V4 world. That will be a fun bike for sure.

Thanks. Definitely is. :D

Bike looks super clean and hope it runs as good as it looks.

Runs great. No issues, starts right up and moves.

Srsly... that looks super clean, esp for an '85. Nice grab.

Thanks. I went out to clean it...and really couldn't find anything to clean.

Who me? lol. Its a good little 250 and I am not that crazy on it.

Not what i hear buddy. :p

Congrats and welcome to the Honda V4 world. That's a beauty. I always loved the looks of the mid-80's Honda V4 bikes - Sabres and Interceptors especially.

Enjoy!

super clean bike man! congrats!

Thank you.

Congrats and welcome to the Honda V4 world. That's a beauty. I always loved the looks of the mid-80's Honda V4 bikes - Sabres and Interceptors especially.

Enjoy!

Thanks. I have been looking at the V65's for a long time. I'm sure as V65rider knows...they are one of the fastest cruiser's around. Would like to have a Vmax more...but this will definitely do. :D

I'm liking my V4 Hon-duh so far, and it looks like you found a MUCH nicer one, so you should be having fun on that thing!

I wouldn't go that far. It's a good looking bike for sure...but like any older bike it has it's cosmetic imperfections. Mainly on the left side of the bike. A chip the size of a pencil eraser..and a tiny piece of plastic missing near the end of the seat. I should be able to fix it, super glue or something. Just noticed it this morning on my way home. :(

Other than a few scratches...that's really about it. And yes...i am having alot of fun on it.