OhioRiders' Bike Night 8/27/09

yotaman88210

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may havent completely decided yet you can come along with me if I do its always nice to have my bodygaurd along :D

and dont waste your time with captain jacks its way lame youd have more fun in your basement

I'll check back at 5 to see if you are going and what time and where to meet

Forecast dropped to 20%. Rainfall amounts .01"-.02" average. Higher in storms. Small isolated Tstorms are barely moving across two fronts with two different movement of activity from wind directions. None are yet close to Cbus. Storms in KY are sliding across the edge of the fronts and should pass South of Cbus. The Ky storms are proceeded by occasional lightning and are easy to spot. Tstorms to the West of Cbus are stalled, but will very slowly make their way to the East. They appear to be 5 to 10 hours away. New storms generating closer to Cbus are possible.

Forecast dropped to 20%. Rainfall amounts .01"-.02" average. Higher in storms. Small isolated Tstorms are barely moving across two fronts with two different movement of activity from wind directions. None are yet close to Cbus. Storms in KY are sliding across the edge of the fronts and should pass South of Cbus. The Ky storms are proceeded by occasional lightning and are easy to spot. Tstorms to the West of Cbus are stalled, but will very slowly make their way to the East. They appear to be 5 to 10 hours away. New storms generating closer to Cbus are possible.

I ain't skeered.

Gonna be in Cbus anyways tonight! :woo: