Sunday 10/22 ride

millerb7

Me and a friend from work checked 10/22 out on Sunday & got soaked near the end, but the roads were a blast! We pulled over for like 20 min in an old barn and waited for the rain to die down, fortunately no old farmer chased us off with his shotgun. Lots of other riders down there & did see one wrecked bike on 22, so go easy if you are slow like me. Look forward to going down at least once more before the season is over.

Yep that's the shell. I HIGHLY advise riding the roads with somebody who's been on them before for your first time. Really helps being behind them to have them tell you which way the turns are.

I'll def go, myself and Nikki. Wanna say try to leave shell by 10:30-11:00am?

The only advise I can give is ride your own ride. Don't try to keep up or show off it WILL result in a crash no matter how skilled you are. These roads eat folks up. And ask mrmakko to go, that way you don't have to worry about being the slowest ;)

I have no issues taking it easy down there Saturday and nates a good person to ride behind as well (dudeabides). He's also very familiar with the roads.

Anyways, weather permitting I'll see you Saturday.

Perfect. I'll meet you (and anyone else) at Shell between 10:30 and 11:00 on Saturday. (If you don't see me by 11:00, move on, because my wife likely got stuck at the car dealer, and I'm at home watching the kids.)

I've got nothing to prove when I ride, but I would like to scrub in the edges of my tires a little more (highway commuting tends to only wear down the center...).