cbrjess0815

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

just do it jarvis...

I had a girl say that to me once, I feel like I've told this story before....

next thing you know, you wake up in downtown Dayton with a raging headache, an old engineering poster, an empty Marion's pizza box, and 5 dollars missing from your wallet.

MJ + Dayton + Chemical Coercion = sad jarvis

The first week is processing then you will get to basic and the first weeks of that can be hell. It depends on how long your comany take to listen and work as a team. My first week was the worst, after that it was a cake walk and a lot of hurry up and wait. Go into it excited and have fun cause it's an awesome experience.

Cuz everyone is at GP!! Grrr.. i'm so bored and stuck at work right now, it blows. anybody else wishing they could be anywhere but here?? lol

I feel your pain, but mine is a bit worse. I was supposed to be otw to the Dragon today. Bike was in the garage all packed when my buddy called and canceled because he was worried about the weather.

So not there, instead I am at work.

The spam on 4chan is rediculous today... so I've resigned myself to sitting here staring at my work inbox waiting for emails to come in then answering them immediately.

I'm sitting here at work and not even getting work e-mails. Consider yourself lucky.

dustin if those %!^@# tires will hurry up and get here I'll be needing them put on........SHOULD be sometime early next week. And I need a new chrome valve stem any tips on where to find one?

the bike is about 90% ready to go....just need to put on the wheels, fairings, and polish up a few parts.....

and hopefully I'll make it saturday to motogp idk yet.