Q-S-&-L Bike Night 09/02/09

mrbret

Busy, busy but you have to stay on top of the little things.

Weather is forecast as good, so far.

I'm down!

:)

Yeah, I finally got a chance to ride with my new Scorp EXO-700 and discovered it was windy as hell coming up from the chin bar. I also quickly remembered how much handlebar vibration I had because Ross hasn't come up with those dynabeads he promised me :) so I thought some new grips might help. Then I realized how scratched up my bar ends were, and thought those could use some replacement too.

I really might as well mortgage the house at the rate I'm going.

Sounds like good times again. Wish i was able to say i was on the way to Blink 182.

The richest of target-rich environments for someone who plays coy and shy. I expect to hear about Mr A's harem upon his return.

Welcome back home Cheech...ya wanna ride up with us???????

I would love to, however I have an option to head up to Cedar Point on Wednesday. Seeing as I have to take a day off this week (stupid furlough) that's as good a time as any. Not sure when I will be coming back, but time permitting I'll be in. I'll shoot you a text when I know what my timeframe is.

Yeah, I finally got a chance to ride with my new Scorp EXO-700 and discovered it was windy as hell coming up from the chin bar.

Pick up the Aero Skirt for about $8 at IP next time yer there. It's a Scorpion accessory that fits into the helmet. Makes quiet.