Possibly AR-15 shopping

speedytriple

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$1400 no scope Or Itac.:D Not really I havn't had it that long.

O, you may have meant just the sight. Nah, I don't normally shoot with the scope on.

If they snap on, i'll have to get a hammer. j/k

http://www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/CMMG_MOD4_SA_.223_5.56_Piston_Rifle.html

even better deal!!! CMMG gas piston m4A3, $899.95. CMMG is a great company as well

Not a bad price on a gas piston gun, but I am not a fan of the gas piston systems. Basically its cause movement when aiming front to back.

eh... it's actually much smoother than the gas impingement systems. The adams arms setup actually is quite a bit softer than the normal system. some are a bit harsher. the extra adjustment is also a nice touch. the piston systems are still very new and will work out their issues.

eh... it's actually much smoother than the gas impingement systems. The adams arms setup actually is quite a bit softer than the normal system. some are a bit harsher. the extra adjustment is also a nice touch. the piston systems are still very new and will work out their issues.

No doubt the issues will be worked out, especially for a silenced weapon were it can be adjusted on the fly :)

no, that is a common rumor. it stems from the fact that the ATF can come in and search any class III dealer to check weapons and records. When it comes down to a person, a search warrant is still needed, in no way can you sign off your right.

no, that is a common rumor. it stems from the fact that the ATF can come in and search any class III dealer to check weapons and records. When it comes down to a person, a search warrant is still needed, in no way can you sign off your right.

ditto, but they can get a warrent easier if you are a Class III holder