Alright, which one of you guys was looking for a Falco?

RSVDon

400 miles on it. $5000. :D

This is a great bike that has less than 400 miles on it and I have yet to even ride it this season and won't the rest of the season as I was just injured and I'm prohibited from riding. The bike has new plugs, changed oil, new filters and like I said...the tires have less than 400 miles on them. I'm asking $5,000.00

This bike was dropped once when I was parking it, my front tire caught some loose stones. I have more pics I can send ya of the damage, there's barely any as I was almost to a complete stop. The pics you see are after the drop w/out any touch-up. I can send more pics to ya if you'd like.

I will not let a permit rider take this bike for a ride, licensed riders only.

BTW, this Bike is in Rochester NY.

Thank you

attachment.php?attachmentid=113801&stc=1&d=1249650677

http://www.apriliaforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=185329

Edited by RSVDon

While we're at it. Can someone buy me this? Pretty pretty please!

Hi,

This bike has 440 (update 9/8: has over 500 miles now) miles on it and is in excellent condition. It has never been raced. Never been down. Has had 2 (now 3) track days though. I bought it with only 14 miles on it.

It's not rebuilt, etc.:blah:

At the last track day the chain broke and slapped the swing arm and the tail. Some minor cosmetic damage there. Once again the bike is in excellent condition and basically looks and feels new.

The picture is from when I bought it. I'll update the photos with the cosmetic damage.

It comes with the usual RS250 stuff:

Extra sprockets, progressive rate springs, service manual, rear stand, Battery Tender and bike cover.

I will be at California Speedway this Saturday. Stop by and say hello. Tecate anyone?

Thanks.

attachment.php?attachmentid=115553&stc=1&d=1251932472

I wish I had a job cause this would be mine yesterday! Hopefully by spring I can get one! That is a beautiful machine. Thx rsv!

Just a little motivation to get your ass in gear. :D The season is coming to a close anyways, you wouldn't want to buy one and then stare at it all winter. Trust me, it'd suck. Good thing mine is a state away during the winter, otherwise I'd just sit and stare at it wishing it was about 50 degrees warmer.

Edited by RSVDon

Brother if I could work I would. I've been on workmans comp now going on 5 months and will be on it atleast another 2-3 months if not longer. I miss working everyday and feeling usefull. I was just terminated from the company that I got injured with. I knew it was coming so no big suprise. I just get down in the dumps when I can't do anything I want to do ie: ride, or work on cars, and bikes.

Brother if I could work I would. I've been on workmans comp now going on 5 months and will be on it atleast another 2-3 months if not longer. I miss working everyday and feeling usefull. I was just terminated from the company that I got injured with. I knew it was coming so no big suprise. I just get down in the dumps when I can't do anything I want to do ie: ride, or work on cars, and bikes.

Yeah, sucks man. Hopefully things will get better for ya, and when they do I'll be on your ass like flies on shit to join the elite. ;)