Deep Thoughts by Ohio Riders

sonavabeech

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if a cat always lands on its feet, and a piece of toast always lands butter side down, what would happen if you put the buttered side of a piece of toast against the belly of a cat and throw it up in the air? how will it land? i want to believe it will land on its side.........

if a cat always lands on its feet, and a piece of toast always lands butter side down, what would happen if you put the buttered side of a piece of toast against the belly of a cat and throw it up in the air? how will it land? i want to believe it will land on its side.........

Cat_toast.jpg

Need to send that one in to the Mythbusters!

Actually, they did. It was in episode 28 that they did the buttered toast experiment. End result...mythbusted.

Now, all they need to do is toss kittycats off a building to see the end result. :D;)

Actually, they did. It was in episode 28 that they did the buttered toast experiment. End result...mythbusted.

Now, all they need to do is toss kittycats off a building to see the end result. :D;)

I saw that, now that you mention it! I had forgotten!

I would like to see them go all the way with the cat part of it though.

I saw a women driving in the parking lot at Target during lunch...not sure how or why but she t-bone the cart return thingy...she wasn't going very fast and she had this look on her face like "who put that there?"...I had to sit there and absorb it for a minute. She just backed up and continued to park like nothing happened.

This immediately reminded me of the time I was at the BMV. I was walking in. At the same time an older man with a Ricky Bobby swagger comes walking out waving his driver's license in the air, exclaiming, "I passed! I passed!" It made me wonder, was this his greatest accomplishment in life?? Have maw and paw ever felt proud of me??