Non OR ride report

Uncle Punk

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, the guy on the White R1. Got it.

Speaking of guys I've ridden with this year... I ran into a bikestyles guy at the Sheriff's office while I was picking up my CCW. I kind of overheard that he was serving a jail sentence for 'bike-related' activities (I have the details, but probably not prudent to post them up). I forget the guys name, but I know that we rode with him on the 'Fun Run' earlier this year too (he was the kid that ran out of gas), and he was one of the guys we tailed out of QSL the night I went out with you guys.

Tough luck for that guy, first offense too.

I spent a night in jail in columbus for "bike related activities" about 10 years ago 120mph wheelie in a 55 zone.......talk about super bad ass street cred they're all about what are you in for ,1 or 2 for car theft , 1 for robbery , a few for assult , then me ridin a fast wheelie. yea I was the man bow down all thee super thugs to the wheelie guy :D

Yes, I know all about what happened to him. I was hoping to get to him before he got to the point of that happening but before the next ride down south I got a call from him telling me what happened before his legal problems started. Just like yamablaster024 he also has a lot of talent but has chosen to ride with the local stunters who do not chose wisely what they do or where. I enjoy watching the guys stunt and wish I could do it but even if I could I would like to think I wouldn't do if on purpose to antagonize the police. Don't poke the bear or you're gonna get bit.

Meadowlakes right now. I commute to LCCC and Moen Inc. (off 480 in north olmsted) every weekday on my bike so if your local your bound to see it.

What setup are you using to film? I've thought about trying to mount a cam on the 10, but the triple tree position sucks. My other options are a GP or Isle of Man type setup on the side of the bike..or a helmet cam.

Yes, I know all about what happened to him. I was hoping to get to him before he got to the point of that happening but before the next ride down south I got a call from him telling me what happened before his legal problems started. Just like yamablaster024 he also has a lot of talent but has chosen to ride with the local stunters who do not chose wisely what they do or where. I enjoy watching the guys stunt and wish I could do it but even if I could I would like to think I wouldn't do if on purpose to antagonize the police. Don't poke the bear or you're gonna get bit.

He's in jail?!?!?