Ohio Riders Mobile

Casper

http://m.ohio-riders.com

It's still a work in progress, but it's getting there. It's fully functional. Works pretty good. Is nice if you just want to browse the forum really quick. Feel free to make suggestions/comments. Attached are screenshots of it on my phone.

EDIT - Added another screenshot of the new "bubbles" added to threads. This only shows up on iPhones and iPods.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm posting from my phone. Works like a charm.

Well maybe you can help me then b/c my iphone makes me log in again every time I go to another page on OR. It's quite frustrating. I had another Iphone user look at my settings to make sure it's not something I was doing like usual and they're on point. Any suggestions?

Well maybe you can help me then b/c my iphone makes me log in again every time I go to another page on OR. It's quite frustrating. I had another Iphone user look at my settings to make sure it's not something I was doing like usual and they're on point. Any suggestions?

Go into the forum index when you aren't logged in. Then log in there. Sometimes the home screen login glitches. And make sure you select "remember me" when you log in.

You have to use www.ohio-riders.com.

Sweet!

Can you get a link on it for New posts. I rarely check individual forums. I'd like to see just the new posts.

Oh and the menu button does nothing for me.

The new posts link is in the menu. You have to have javascript enabled to use the menu button.