Tires - 180/120 Pirelli DCIII

redkow97

SOLD SOLD SOLD

\track takeoffs, with TONS of center tread and thousands of street miles left in them.

Honestly, I should have ridden these a day or two more at the track, and the front is nowhere near needing to be replaced even for the track - but I put a Dunlop rear on and didn't want to mis-match.

Pirelli Diable Corsa III 180 rear and 120 front (both 17in rims) - should fit any modern 600cc bike.

Rear - $60 negotiable

Front - $30 negotiable

$75 cash for the set, or make me an offer for the individual tires.

I prefer not to ship

Tires are in Parma (right off 480, at Ridge), I work in Independence, and I'm at CSU Monday-Thursday from around 5:30 to at least 7:30. I'm happy to meet you, even if you just want to take a look.

PM me if you're interested

crappy cell-phone pics, with abe's head in the tread for reference. they're in better shape than the pictures show.

Rear:

utf-8BSU1HMDAyODYuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAyODUuanBn.jpg

front:

utf-8BSU1HMDAyODQuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAyODMuanBn.jpg

Edited by redkow97
SOLD

i live in mentor (40min NE of you) and i go to the parma area all the time. are you free sometime this weekend? maybe tomorrow evening or something? i'd like to take a look at the rear and maybe just pick it up. i'm running the same tires on my 600rr and my rear is pretty well shot, but the front is fine, and i'd rather run these out til they're dead-dead.

let me know what you think!

jbot has first pick - i think i replied to everyone's PM's.

I do have a second rear, but it's currently mounted on a rim. If i can find a shop that doesn't want to charge me out the ass to have it removed, I'll post that one up for sale as well. I believe that set is supercorsas.

no one wants the fronts?

jbot, if you buy the rear, pick up the front for me. You can even drop it off while you're in Parma :D

if you're sure you want them, i'll ask him to bring that too when i meet him to see the rear (assuming the front hasn't been sold). i'll probably be meeting him somewhere in between mentor and parma, so i probably won't be able to drop them off.

Both tires pictures have sold.

anyone who had contacted me with interest will get a PM (in the order I received them, or they posted to this thread) regarding the other set I have in my garage - I just have to pick up some tire spoons and get the next set off my spare rims.

same size tires, but Dragon Supercorsas I think - and they are shot for any kind of serious twisty riding... definitely no trackdays.

But great for highway commuting or stunting. I'll have a different thread for that set.