Wanted Cushoctan ride ( Todd )

skulls

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would prefer Saturday. 10:30 at the earliest. It'll take Granda and I just over 3 hours to get to C-town. I'm flexible though.

since you 2 are commin the farthest I think we can accomodate ya

i don't get off work till 3 in the afternoon. i wont be able to attend :sad:

so that means parks dont have to be there till 3 and you can get sick and have to leave round 10:30 right ??

You're gonna have to be a little more specific there. I'm from Dayton. I don't know where "the" KFC is. :)

Take the SR 79N (Cedar Street) exit off of SR 16 E.

There is a KFC at that exit. That's where the group met last time.

Maybe you could meet up with some people from columbus at IP?

You're gonna have to be a little more specific there. I'm from Dayton. I don't know where "the" KFC is. :)

its at the intersection of state route 16 and state route 79 NORTH . north is capital cuz its important 79 n & s are two diff intersections 79 north is also called cedar st the kfc is right there at the bottom of the ramp it is newark not coshocton closer for all you gays and 79 is a good road into coshocton

and throwin this out here because I see new names here sayin they're comin coshocton rides can and will get fast the roads are twistie there are blind corners and hills its not a sunday cruiser ride leave you egos at home cuz there will be faster people than you ........ but we will wait at every intersection for slower riders rider you pace within your skill level youll be fine try and keep up and ride over you head youll get bit i say this cuz it happens every time other will tell you the same ... every coshocton guy will help you and we will wait on you so ride in your skill level and dont let you ego get the best of you and itll be a good day if you cant stand being passed or having someone faster than you around you probally shouldnt come . im not being arrogent its just the way it is others are sure to chime in and say the same its for the peoples that have not been here yet info

that is all :)