Wanted Cushoctan ride ( Todd )

skulls

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and throwin this out here because I see new names here sayin they're comin coshocton rides can and will get fast the roads are twistie there are blind corners and hills its not a sunday cruiser ride leave you egos at home cuz there will be faster people than you ........ but we will wait at every intersection for slower riders rider you pace within your skill level youll be fine try and keep up and ride over you head youll get bit i say this cuz it happens every time other will tell you the same ... every coshocton guy will help you and we will wait on you so ride in your skill level and dont let you ego get the best of you and itll be a good day if you cant stand being passed or having someone faster than you around you probally shouldnt come . im not being arrogent its just the way it is others are sure to chime in and say the same its for the peoples that have not been here yet info

that is all :)

+1 I told Granda the same thing. I won't be going too fast this time. Front tire is worn a little more than I'd like. So, I'll probaby be near the back of the pack anyways.

Todd, I planned on taking 79 to 541. Is this not ideal since we're meeting at the KFC?

Answer the question please. What time should I be at Iron Pony or should I plan on going to KFC?

Dayton group meets at 7:30, leaves 7:45.

Cbus group meets at Iron Pony at 9:15, leaves at 9:30.

Both groups arrive at KFC at 10:15.

That leaves 15 min for fuel, rest, etc. All depature times are to the dot.

Thanks bud. I will be there.

every coshocton guy will help you and we will wait on you so ride in your skill level and dont let you ego get the best of you and itll be a good day if you cant stand being passed or having someone faster than you around you probally shouldnt come

My KLR is faster than anybody :rolleyes:

theres a speedway gas station across from the kfc

Ill post a rough route up when i get home and on the computer kind of a pain on the phone

Todd, I planned on taking 79 to 541. Is this not ideal since we're meeting at the KFC?

yep thats still kinda what we'll do just doing it as a group cuz its a good road to warm the tires up on and theres some good ones off it too . and everybody loves cheech's corner :D

ride sunday u fuckers!

ride with us sat and peel off early for work or better yet go in a lil late:cool: