Who passed me on Route 4 near Marysville?

bt's

Anybody trying to attain liftoff going down Route 4 north of Marysville this weekend? I turned into the southbound lane going into town and FOOOOOOMMM!!!!! a blue busa/r1/ something really fukkin fast blew me away. I was going about 55-60; the bike was going 120+.

Then he was gone...and here comes the sheriff putting along doing about 75, lights-a-blazing. No prayer of catching that bike.

Another sheriff was approaching from the south once I got into town, but I am sure there was nooooo way they were giving chase. He simply disappeared :eek:

lol, crazy crazy.... if it's someone here I wouldn't expect (not encourage) them to speak up.... 5th ammendment.

Also, Drumb and I were cruising down Cleveland Massilon road yesterday and we had both slowed down coming up a hill.... BOOM cop right there... we both looked at each other fully expecting to get the lights... nope, we had slowed to under the speed limit lol

Anybody trying to attain liftoff going down Route 4 north of Marysville this weekend? I turned into the southbound lane going into town and FOOOOOOMMM!!!!! a blue busa/r1/ something really fukkin fast blew me away. I was going about 55-60; the bike was going 120+.

Then he was gone...and here comes the sheriff putting along doing about 75' date=' lights-a-blazing. No prayer of catching that bike.

Another sheriff was approaching from the south once I got into town, but I am sure there was nooooo way they were giving chase. He simply disappeared :eek:[/quote']

Hmmm... a blue bike running from the cops? You don't say?

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=29363

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=33338

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=34023

No wonder there were 2 of Union Counties finest sitting on my road this morning. Someone doing 120 down Rte. 4 is a wet dream for those cowboys. Now doing 120 heading into Marysville is a death wish. Nothing on the news so they must have made it.

Busa came to mind when I read this post earlier before anyone replied.

However, she said she was in Ostrander while she told me she actually lived more towards 37 which as far as I know is NOT Ostrander. Not in the technical terms. I believe it is more Delaware.

Doubt it was her especially if we're talking Rt 4 in Marysville.

no wonder there were 2 of union counties finest sitting on my road this morning. Someone doing 120 down rte. 4 is a wet dream for those cowboys. Now doing 120 heading into marysville is a death wish. Nothing on the news so they must have made it.

100% Agreed!!!

However, she said she was in Ostrander while she told me she actually lived more towards 37 which as far as I know is NOT Ostrander. Not in the technical terms. I believe it is more Delaware.

Why you gotta bring facts into this? You're ruining our fun :p

I was thinking to myself "gooooooooooo" Pretty ballzy (or what ever chicks call it)...

And it is true about the 'ville. The sheriffs would love to actually get to stop somebody like that...something a little different than busting kids with heroine.

I had a hunch somebody might know somethin' about somethin' around here.

Thanks for the quick education. For the record, I joined this forum because the majority of the folks who participate seem to be interested in being safe, adult riders.

Save all of the ignorant tough talk for a track or drag strip. Getting your dumb, domesticated ass kicked over how fast you drive your motorcycle on a public road is about as childish as it gets.

Thanks for the quick education. For the record' date=' I joined this forum because the majority of the folks who participate seem to be interested in being safe, adult riders.

Save all of the ignorant tough talk for a track or drag strip. Getting your dumb, domesticated ass kicked over how fast you drive your motorcycle on a public road is about as childish as it gets.[/quote']

Most everyone on here are great people. Unfortunately, we have a few exceptions...

How far behind do you think the LEO was from the fleeing suspect? Distance or time?

There was about a five-count between the time this bike smoked me and the time the cop into sight in my rear view mirror. There was another 5 to 8 senconds before the cop passed me; I had stopped my Jeep.

Line of sight in that area is about 2 miles in between a hill and a curve, so I will say about two miles.

Ostrander to Delaware = 2 minutes @ 150mph

just sayin' :lol:

what sucks is that fully geared riders on sportsbikes who actually avoid dangerous riding, end up getting HARRASSED by cops (as you both casually pass the dive bar full of hammered cruisers....) and then you get a gun pulled on you. so not kidding. im sure if i mention 33 south of cmh towards hocking, a hand full of you can guess where.... this from a mom who teaches her kids that firemen are gods and to respect law enforcement.