2009 Ride For Cancer

Scanachi

Hello all!

I wanted to let you know about an awesome event that you should STRONGLY consider checking out. The annual TWIG1 Ride For Cancer Ride is THIS Saturday (10/3). Please check out http://www.twig1ride.com for details!

A little bit about TWIG1...

All money raised by TWIG 1 goes to benefit local patients of Fairfield Medical Center - specifically those battling cancer. Through the Fairfield Medical Center Foundation, we have set up a Cancer Care Fund that benefits local cancer patients by helping with nutritional supplements, diagnostic and preventative treatments, wigs and other necessary items not covered by insurance.

Highlights...

When: October 3, 2009 at 10:30AM Registration / 12:00PM Ride

Where: Begin/End at Fraternal Order of the Eagles

FOE Lancaster

1936 E. Main St.

Lancaster, OH 43130

*** You can register online, for added convenience **

...The annual TWIG1 Ride For Cancer Ride is THIS Saturday (10/3).

If I wasn't on backup on-call over the weekend I'd be all over this, but I gotta stick close to home for a week starting Friday night. :(

Hello all!

I just wanted to remind you that the big ride is tomorrow morning. Although some of you can't make it, due to prior engagements, etc., I hope you were able to spread the word.

For those of you that are concerned about the weather, don't fret, the clouds will give way to the sun and we'll enjoy mid 60s weather!!!

We hope to see you there!