oct. 15 mid ohio free

rusty

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have thursday off. If someone does not have a guest to go with them I will be your huckleberry. i also have a trailer for transport. If I don't make it to the track and if someone needs to borrow the trailer (RFM) contact me.

Nick

Thanks Nick- Got it worked out. Cheers! I'm in.

I'm in.

It is MANDATORY that you sign and return the attached waiver form by Monday, October 12 so that we can be assured of your attendance. You can fax the waiver form to 419-884-0042 or scan and email it to pschwall@midohio.com.

Patty Schwall

The Mid-Ohio School

Customer Relations Coordinator

pschwall@midohio.com

419-884-4502

1-877-793-8667

Just make sure you all fax or e-mail back the waiver form. Going to do mine at work today.

I have thursday off. If someone does not have a guest to go with them I will be your huckleberry. i also have a trailer for transport. If I don't make it to the track and if someone needs to borrow the trailer (RFM) contact me.

Nick

Sorry Nick, I wish I would have had your phone number. I've got it now though so you'll go on the emergency free track day call list next time something like this comes up.

we got 5 in over at desmohio with 5 guests.

Nick

I don't have one, but taking RFM with me so not sure how much room will be left in the truck. Let me know if you want to work something out.

Sorry Nick, I wish I would have had your phone number. I've got it now though so you'll go on the emergency free track day call list next time something like this comes up.

we got 5 in over at desmohio with 5 guests.

so do i get to see my old GSXR on the track again???

so do i get to see my old GSXR on the track again???

It will be there. It'll also be at Barber October 26th.

I have seen your bike up at Mid-OH 2 or 3 times this summer but couldn't track you down. 1 or 2 times my buddies were riding but I wasn't then I also saw you riding at that big race weekend. We were up there watching Matt

Carr in the twin classes. So I saw you riding on the track during those times and even saw the bike by your assfaultjunkies set up but you were off somewhere doing something. I'll try and find you again this time.

I didn't get to the track as much as I would have liked this year since I crashed my ducati at Mid-OH in april and broke my clavicle. This will be my first time back at Mid-OH. I rode at putnam 1 time since the crash on the GSXR. If you are instructing all be riding in the intermediate class. We should ride together some, maybe you can show me some stuff. I'm still getting used to the 4 cylinder.

You can find me on the bike looking like this. Hopefully we can grab a garage.

IMG_0431.jpg

Alright, I'll keep an eye out for you. Maybe I'll ride one of the later sessions with you. I gotta get out there and make sure I am not freaking out. At putnam I was still a little spooked, but also very stiff. I'm feeling better now and I know mid OH so it should be a better experience. Just need to work the cobwebs out.

I know rusty has about 8 with him and vw has 5. I have RFM coming up with me and looking for garage room unless I actually get there early enough to snag a place. Anyone got room for us?

I got 5+5 so 10 total.

I am not sure how many we are going to try and snag but if we have room I'm sure you can slot in. I think we'll bring generators and pop ups too just in case.

Just a heads up. There making intermediate riders wire the oil drainplugs, filler caps, and "suggest" wiring the oil filter too. Minimum is RVT silicone on both. This is different from STT where (i think) you didnt have to have safety wire in I class.

Mid Ohio Policy-Advanced and Intermediate riders must safety wire drain plugs and oil fill caps. Minimum requirement is RTV silicone on both. We highly suggest securing the oil filter as well.

STT Policy-10) Added for 2009 season: Advanced riders are required to safety wire drain plugs and oil fil caps if possible. Minimum requirement is RTV silicone on both. We highly suggest securing the oil filter as well. NOTE: If you spill oil on the track your day is over.

Mid Ohio Policy-Advanced and Intermediate riders must safety wire drain plugs and oil fill caps. Minimum requirement is RTV silicone on both. We highly suggest securing the oil filter as well.

STT Policy-10) Added for 2009 season: Advanced riders are required to safety wire drain plugs and oil fil caps if possible. Minimum requirement is RTV silicone on both. We highly suggest securing the oil filter as well. NOTE: If you spill oil on the track your day is over.

Great minds think alike?