oct. 15 mid ohio free

rusty

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grab two other buddies and load the car. Drive to Grattan and split costs 3 ways. Will be as cheap as if you took the trek up to Lexington. Weather is showing sunny all weekend and mid 50s. Bikes LOVE the cooler air and we are having a big cookout to celebrate on Saturday night.

Come on up!!

Thanks Brian. I photograph weddings, and I'd be on a major shit list if I pulled that one off. I think I could take the bride. Haven't met her dad yet though.

So that's two track days I was signed to go on, freed the time, and took it in the kipper.

You have a great time. Do a marshmallow toast for Ol' RFM after a safe and enjoyable time Saturday Night!

Yeah, you can say that again. Made the late decision and took me and RFM up. I tried to find ya a few times but you were out on the track. We had blk 1000rr and red Aprilia and stayed until the end. :p

O well, I look forward to heading to CMP next month and having warmer weather!

Hey Gixxie, we took off before I saw you over at the trailer. Glad you guys had fun. I've ran in the rain before but it was 30 degrees warmer. That weather today was miserable. Kinda funny watching everyone come through the carousel straight up and down though.

i was wanting to see my old girl lol. I rode in I and A for every sesion,but the last one so i didnt get a chance to come over. I hope we can ride together sometime next season.

You get any lap times? We timed the first few people in the first session

3:32s were looking about where people were at.

Man, talk about butt-puckering! New soft tyres on with 0 miles. The Aprilia was spinning everywhere. The worst was turn 1 and 3, because I'm usually confident there. Turn 8 had the nice pond, and 11 had wet leaves. My top speed down the back straight was 99mph, and that felt stupid fast, but last time there I was trying to creep over 145 on the same area.

Jusst make sure someone helps you out that knows how to do it right. We had a guy have someone "help" him set sag and they had his sag so stiff that I cannot figure out how he didn't crash.

35-38mm Front and Rear...

Uhmm. yeah.. that guy was me.. and I guess Im just that good that I didnt crash.. hahahaha.. just lucky

332 for lap times.. wow.. not even worth going.. glad I didnt make that trip.

Edited by flounder

Spinning up a rear clicking into fourth on the back straight is all good in my book. Besides, from what I hear, chicks dig guys who can ride in the wet.

I don't need it to be wet to spin up the rear. An if chicks dig guys that ride in the wet, I guarantee I'd bag my share. 3:35 lap times isn't "riding".