oct. 15 mid ohio free

rusty

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes its free to come watch!

Are the garages open to non-participants? I would really love to get my suspension tuned a little (set sag and so on), and I understand track days are the best place to do it. Just a thought, y'all be safe and rip shit up out there... :)

Are the garages open to non-participants? I would really love to get my suspension tuned a little (set sag and so on), and I understand track days are the best place to do it. Just a thought, y'all be safe and rip shit up out there... :)

i know guy he can set up your suspension,he live in dublin

• 2 weeks later...
Might want to catch up with you. Setting sag by myself is a bit troublesome. :o

Jusst make sure someone helps you out that knows how to do it right. We had a guy have someone "help" him set sag and they had his sag so stiff that I cannot figure out how he didn't crash.

35-38mm Front and Rear...

Yeah, the forecast just took a nose dive....thats for sure. Things to think about...

Grattan's gonna be a blast! Plus it is our year end party and the weather is looking GREAT!! Easily can sign up still and enjoy another blast before the snow flies...

Rub it in. Cancelled, and a Race prepped Aprilia with super soft tyres is mocking me as we speak. Using this vacation day as a nap day now. Bugger.

Grab two other buddies and load the car. Drive to Grattan and split costs 3 ways. Will be as cheap as if you took the trek up to Lexington. Weather is showing sunny all weekend and mid 50s. Bikes LOVE the cooler air and we are having a big cookout to celebrate on Saturday night.

Come on up!!