oct. 15 mid ohio free

rusty

you can fool somebody else,who never been at track.i rather stay home then ride lap 3:30 ,same thing to me.you forget to mention how many people crash.maybe thats the time you running there,but rest of us are little faster and 3 +a lap is boring for us.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can fool somebody else,who never been at track.i rather stay home then ride lap 3:30 ,same thing to me.you forget to mention how many people crash.maybe thats the time you running there,but rest of us are little faster and 3 +a lap is boring for us.

DSC01757.jpg

CIMG3584.jpg

CIMG3583.jpg

CIMG3588.jpg

Maybe someone was timing me at the 3:30s...:)

I'm just glad I finally got to ride at Mid-Ohio. I was scared as hell though. The 3 times I did go out, I only did 2-3 laps.

mid-ohio.jpg

the weather that day was not good to ride at mid ohio.i dont get it,how somebody ride almost 4 minutes a lap and have fun.:confused:i dont care if it was for free,im wont waste my time just ride in crapy weather.i did this season 11 track day at mid ohio,so i know when the track is safe to ride and when not,and person who got most experience at this track is Lizard.

well it is fun for me. I like learning new things. I dont get why you guys care so much about when and where we ride? I mean i have done 20+ days at the track this year and everytime is still fun no matter what....

Amen brother! :popcorn: