Dayton- Anybody wanna ride tomorrow?

RSVDon

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno really, I'm flexible. We can hit up the Sunday ride, or just wander around or if you have any roads you know that you want to take then that's fine. :)

don im down for whatever. There isnt much good around here, a few roads that are mediocre. I could hit huber meet up with andy, and then head your way.

your more than welcome man. Dons a great guy to ride with. He was the first person I ever met up to ride with other than my regular everyday friends, and the way he lead the ride set the tone for every ride ive ever lead since.

Awww shucks, why thank you. :)

Seriously though, newbs welcome. It's whatever. Let's meet at the Marathon gas station located on 35 like usual. Ohdaho, if you PM me a close proximity to where you're living, I can send you a map of how to get there.

Awww shucks, why thank you. :)

Seriously though, newbs welcome. It's whatever. Let's meet at the Marathon gas station located on 35 like usual. Ohdaho, if you PM me a close proximity to where you're living, I can send you a map of how to get there.

N Fairfield and 675.

N Fairfield and 675.

Take N. Fairfield road, going towards the Fairfield Commons mall area. Continue on N. Fairfield until you hit US-35 and go east toward Xenia, thats the on-ramp that's over the bridge and to your left.

Enter 35 and travel to the second stoplight intersection and you'll see a Marathon gas station on your right hand side. It's surrounded by dealerships including Lang's Chevrolet.

If you get lost you can call, number is 937-902-066seven