I'm a victim of racism (I'm white)

serpentracer

Man do you have a bit of jungle fever?

I've actually dated a black girl before. for about 3 months. she was just a little too boring for me. so we just became distant friends and eventually stopped communicating.

but man was she sexy. I still recall the cute summer dress she wore on our first date.:leghump: and that was 11 years ago.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boring..? Didn't she have a bike..?

I didn't have one at that time either. she just wasn't into conversation etc much.

she was very quiet and never wanted to go anywhere etc. except a fair, she liked those.

our time together grew more and more awkward for both of us. I just didn't know what to say anymore.

it's like she was sleeping or something. It sucked. I really liked her for the first few months. but she grew increasingly quieter until she just gave up or something. I think she wanted to tell me to hit the road so I just kind of left her alone and she never called me anymore it was always me calling etc.

so I just kind of left her alone and figured if she wants to call she'll call.

Where were you going with this... Are you, well was the british guy saying that all black people collecting welfare do drugs? And you, well the british guy thinks they should pass a drug test inorder to receive welfare... Now thats racist

Anybody on welfare should have to pass a drug test. Black, white, yellow, red or purple.

black people and white people will always have at least one thing in common: some of us are assholes.

I have been accused of being racist multiple times; usually because i think stereotypes are hilarious.

I like to think the absurdity of my comments easily indicate that I'm not serious, but some people are inevitably offended. Oh well. the bottom line is, if something is funny, I usually don't hold back saying it. if it's just mean, then I do. if it's both... then I get called a racist :p

Where were you going with this... Are you, well was the british guy saying that all black people collecting welfare do drugs? And you, well the british guy thinks they should pass a drug test inorder to receive welfare... Now thats racist

Where were you going with this?? Are you saying that all people on welfare are black? Thats what it sounds like to me.;)

Hmmmm.... Let's get this settled. McLovin, what should we call you people?

i was just watching quietly in my little jew-corner until someone finally let "you people" loose.

now i'm interested with my whole head....:p

btw, Likwid, CO2 is correct - there's plenty of places where we jews wouldn't fare any better than her....I've been to some of the more mild places and it isn't fun once they find out you're jewish. Sad face....

btw, Likwid, CO2 is correct - there's plenty of places where we jews wouldn't fare any better than her....I've been to some of the more mild places and it isn't fun once they find out you're jewish. Sad face....

You're absolutely right, but it's easier to "conceal" my religion than it is my skin color.

There's also places where having a cross on you might get you in trouble, it's just way fewer and far between than having a star of David.