Bike almost complete

skulls

Well thanks to Kawasaki guy from westerville and lance for being my personal driver and repair guy my bike is almost repaired . Rearsets repaired ,bar ends , levers and a new nw skins set , still need to pick up some misc. fairing bolts , mirrors and do some mods on the fairings and it will be road ready . just wanted to say thanks to everyone who gave me a hand while i was down ( lance , kawasaki guy ,Ousley ) and attack painter will be doing the old skins for next season after i get the vinyl done , pictures comming soon :popcorn:

Lance you are my ambasadore of quam man thanks again

Rick, Roush Hardware in Westerville (State and Schrock Rds.) has a good selection of stainless metric hardware if that's what your looking for.

You got that thang back together quick.

Lance and Kawasaki Guy are good peeps. ;)

[ATTACH]1399[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1400[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1401[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1402[/ATTACH]sorry junkie here is pictures but the camera sucks and bike not clean or waxxed yet .

Edited by skulls

Wanted to send out a thanks to attack painter for his help with my little bike problem , he was a big piece of me getting this bike done as quick as it was , and he will be a big part of the new design i wanted . I read a thread about people on this site being helpfull and acting like a family in time of need ( I have to strongly agree )

I went down a week and 3 days ago and with the help of Lance , attack painter , Ousley and Kawi guy i have almost a total rebuild in less then 2 weeks , though my body is not ready yet and im still waiting for some minor internet pieces all my shit is put back together and ready to roll . want to say thanks to ohio rider and the people from the site for the good thoughts , will post good pictures when bike is done