10-12-09-monday ride

oldschoolsdime92

exactly. I am riding as much as I can at this point. I just got the new bike, about two/three weeks ago, and I want to ride as much as i can. Ill ride down to the mid 40s. I rode to work the other day it was 39 when I left. =) Star, Lets see what kind of interest we get, and go from there on the meeting place.

I don't care. Meet at 8? too early? Got an idea where yo u want to ride? I know a couple decent rides in S. Ohio. NKY. not so much. Don't mind trying that though. I'm right in Wilmington. Give me an idea of where you want to meet and time? I really have no set schedule tomorrow.

I don't care. Meet at 8? too early? Got an idea where yo u want to ride? I know a couple decent rides in S. Ohio. NKY. not so much. Don't mind trying that though. I'm right in Wilmington. Give me an idea of where you want to meet and time? I really have no set schedule tomorrow.

I am down for whatever, i just keep hearing 10/22 is good. I will check anything out.

Did you see the weather....

you guys' have warm brass balls.

Ah, they'll be fine. I made it to work this morning. And tomorrow is looking pretty good also. Nothing like a low-40's ride to wake you up in the morning!

Edited by Schap

O.K.Yeah I don't know what I was thinkin', 8a, still dark and cold. I'll check back at around 10:00A. I say Xenia is good around 12:00-12:30, you can be more specific on time if you want. If I'm late, I'm either dead or I crashed or both. Are you coming down 75 to 35? Let's meet at Buckminn's HD on US42 just north of US35? And we'll try 10/22