Wife will say goodbye to Ohio soon

Kosmo

Some of you already know, that my wife Suparna will be moving to Charleston, South Carolina in January. She got a pretty good offer which was too difficult to pass. She is joining Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC), Department of Pharmaceutical & Biomedical Sciences as an Assistant Professor.

I will stay in Cleveland for at least another year to finish up my project before considering moving.....will be a kinda rough with the family but probably take help of the parents to manage in the mean time.

good luck to both of you....it sucks being apart, i had too much of that when i was in the military

I know....these type of separations in a relationship either make you or break you. My brother was in Iraq for a year and his wife was fine. It was very hard for them both but they are much happier now and really appreciate one another more. Plus, they both grew as individuals during this time. I always worked with one of the geriatric fellows a couple of months back. She was finally done and took an attending position in Charlotte back were her husband was who did IT work. They had been apart an entire year with only one weekend a month and they did just fine. You guys will do great too Kosmo! ;)

Excuse for party?

yes...open invitation 7 days a week after she moves.........;) and a party before tell her how much we will miss her and you guys gonna baby sit me......:lol:I will post up the venue....and time sometimes in December.

Who is keeping that beautiful little girl of yours? :(

So far the girly stayin with me for January to Ski and the wifey put the things together and prolly move to her in February, all these depends with how it will work out with the new school and my wife's parents coming in etc.

wow, congrats on the opportunity...Party at Parnell's?

Offcourse....on me.....they have a new shot King Diesel....haha

how far is the gap....

not far not far.........I know what you meant.....Bad....not from here from Charleston......man next summer vacation.......Myrtle Beach Spring Fling then gap.....awesome :D

Thanks everybody for your wishes........It won't be that bad.....We are together for 19 years and married for 14 years. We were married but were in two different cities during our grad school for five long years and used to see each other once a month, so we are already well trained. Now we have a kid almost seven and pretty understanding so it will be not much fun but we will go through it. Thanks again everybody.

that sux Koz. but if you move, I will kick you in the nuts.

:lol: Ditto!! :D

So you're saying we will now have a South Kakalaki crash pad?

Think we just found our place to crash after the IMS afterparty ;)

Hope she moves back. We can't lose the Koz.

It's like deja vu all over again :)