Today's Craigslist Gold

Tpoppa

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/mcy/1420223545.html

I got my bike up for sale or trade to the best offer or highest bidder. I have no title, but it is mine and it is registered. I can give you a bill of sale, and even get you help registering it through a notary. The bike is nice and fast- 180 mph. Did wreck it pretty bad b4, but it's about 90% better and gets more looks than anything I've ever owned. Matching helmet comes with and 2 or 3 yrs remaining on a tire and rime warranty. It shouldn't be hard to get a title- I've just never bothered. Things I want for trade are: some sort of camper trailer, 350 installed in my 89' 1500 and little work, or SUV

--------------------

Seriously? I hope this is no one here..

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/mcy/1420223545.html

I got my bike up for sale or trade to the best offer or highest bidder. I have no title, but it is mine and it is registered. I can give you a bill of sale, and even get you help registering it through a notary. The bike is nice and fast- 180 mph. Did wreck it pretty bad b4, but it's about 90% better and gets more looks than anything I've ever owned. Matching helmet comes with and 2 or 3 yrs remaining on a tire and rime warranty. It shouldn't be hard to get a title- I've just never bothered. Things I want for trade are: some sort of camper trailer, 350 installed in my 89' 1500 and little work, or SUV

--------------------

Seriously? I hope this is no one here..

I heard it was the first motorcycle to break the sound barrier, true story

:nono:

I've never see n this bike locally, btw.

On a complete potential thread derail note... But speaking of no titles, I bought some stands off a guy in Parma last week off Craigslist. He and I bullshitted a little bit and he proceeded to tell me he had his lifelong collection of 8 bikes stolen from his garage one night by some thugs who were renting a house down the street (the landlord was a Parma cop, coincidentally). I guess they were getting salvage titles out of Detroit and selling the bikes salvage.

$4,500 for the the world's fastest, wrecked ZZR600 with no title...sweet. Has anyone ever heard of a 2 or 3 year warranty oh m/c tires?

So many ridiculous ads on Craigslist, so little time.

I have they sell them at hinds.LOL

Oh yeah a zzr will top out at 178 mph.....if you threw it off the top of the empire state building HAha ha

Edited by ninjascott

I was just on Craigslist looking around... The thing that trips my out is how many people can't even write two or three sentenances that make sense. Don't people proof read. People make mistakes but Dam.

Nick

I hope I spelled everything write here

dude... totally was riding to work on my '09 mongoose, going downhill, down polaris... all of a sudden i catch a tail wind and im off... i cut through the charles penzone parking lot... quick right quick left quick right again into a slow left to right... im draggin knee through this place too... no gear. who needs it? im on a mongoose. then its a long straight away down old state street. i didnt pedal but once. the speed of this bike was beyond the powers of grayskull! i cut through traffic like no other. it was beyond epic. i came 7 times on this journey.

my normal one mile ride takes 8 minutes at my leasure... this ride... oh ho ho... this ride took 53.59 seconds... and thats why im putting this bike up for sale...

$3500 obo...