Any chance at an OR trackday for 2010?

Dubguy85

I'd like to re-open this thread...

As a Site Sponsor Sportbike Track Time will offer the OR guys and gals a $100 rate at a couple of different tracks (Grattan or GingerMan) for a group day. Any interest?

100 bones ??????? Im intersted. I did a track day with stt at nashville this year and they did a great job !! verry impressed!!!! I got lots of input from the controll riders or coaches ,and they had bananna's too !!! :D

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:bow::bow::bow::bow:

I say when the date is nailed down, you start a new thread and tell people how to sign up, and start a list on who is paid! I'll be the first to pay!!!

Ill come to your house and lock you in the garage and ill b the first to sign up:D

Ok guys and gals,

I have been able to secure GingerMan for May 16th. We can camp Saturday night and South Haven is a nice town to hang out in as well.

Quick question..... should we run a Novice group and a Slow Intermediate and Fast Intermediate group and no Advanced group? Help me with the format please

Details:

WHEN: Sunday May 16

WHERE: GingerMan Raceway

COST: $100

MISC: NO MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED

HOW TO REGISTER: CALL 888-390-4020

Ok guys and gals,

I have been able to secure GingerMan for May 16th. We can camp Saturday night and South Haven is a nice town to hang out in as well.

Quick question..... should we run a Novice group and a Slow Intermediate and Fast Intermediate group and no Advanced group? Help me with the format please

Details:

WHEN: Sunday May 16

WHERE: GingerMan Raceway

COST: $100

MISC: NO MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED

HOW TO REGISTER: CALL 888-390-4020

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I'm gonna be the first to call!

I'm going to do Grattan on the 14th, and then Ginger on the 16th! SWEET ACTOIN!

I'm not sure it matters about the 3 groups... Its all the same if there are 3 groups, except for maybe passing rules and such.

Is this exclusive OR members? How many riders are you shooting for?

THIS PRICE IS AWESOME!

Ok guys and gals,

Is it an all day event? If so I would say do the standard three class structure, or if you are trying to do more track time do the all-in 2 format like we have had at previous events. I should be down for this hopefully as long as I can ride share with some people. Any idea on how far grattan is from gingerman? I see there is a event on the 14th at grattan.

Is it an all day event? If so I would say do the standard three class structure, or if you are trying to do more track time do the all-in 2 format like we have had at previous events. I should be down for this hopefully as long as I can ride share with some people. Any idea on how far grattan is from gingerman? I see there is a event on the 14th at grattan.

Its not too far man... u can come up with us.. We should have an open slot for ya..

I'm actually doing Barber on 6th and 7th, Grattan on the 14th and Gingerman on the 16th! WEEEEEE!