Any chance at an OR trackday for 2010?

Dubguy85

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll come watch and take pictures.... and I can cook too...:D

NO KIDDING! You are a good rider, I've seen first hand...

I don't know why people are scared of the track... I've seen women who it is thier first couple months on a bike PERIOD be out in the novice class, and I've seen men in thier 70's on sport touring bikes on the track... YOU ON A KATANA in NOVICE WOULD BE JUST FINE! :D

Putnam or Grattan would be awesome. I've been meaning to get to both for the last two years.

whoever said, "putnam should only be a couple hours away for everyone" on page 2 is sadly mistaken though... I'm looking at 6 hours or more.

so have we established enough interest to vote on one weekend and one track? I see a poll in our future.

Looks like July 24 and 25th at Putnam, or Aug 30th which is day after MOTO GP... HOWEVER... AUG 30th is Ducati Day, and is hosted by Indy Ducati.. .Not sure how that would work out....

Looks like its either July 24th 25th, or we add a new day if we want Putnam

i would prefer the 30th, but only because i'm already riding the 10th & 11th...

how much do the ducati people really mind? Plus if we outnumber them, how much do we care if they mind? :p

I know at one point it was supposed to be "Ducati ONLY." because its the day after Moto GP and a ton of Ducati people were in town... However, last year they didn't have the numbers they were hoping signed up, so they would let anyone in.... It was a great day regardless!

Id be up for either day!

• 4 weeks later...
I'd like to re-open this thread...

As a Site Sponsor Sportbike Track Time will offer the OR guys and gals a $100 rate at a couple of different tracks (Grattan or GingerMan) for a group day. Any interest?

Will there be bananas?:D

Guys/gals... This is cheaper than any other track and realize the tracks being discussed have had some updates. This is HUGE!