wenesday ride

rick37

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad yall had a good day. The weather was amazing! Go figure I had to work too!!! I have the next two days off too, but got family coming to town from New York and Florida so more then likely...no riding for me.... AAAAHHHH!!!

I told you yesterday that i heard you coughing:D:D:D

Edited by rick37
spelling

Did anybody think to tell our local tag-a-long to sign up? He seemed like a pretty nice guy and it would be pretty nice to have some local Hocking peeps on the board in case anyone ever needs anything while in the area.....like air.

Did you scare him off? Be honest. :D Pic looks good btw.

Great day, great ride, great company.

Had a great time everybody. oomp and I had a fun blast up 664 and Pleasantville rd. after I got some air in my tars. Thanks for making the run with me bud.

yeah the ride back was fun , but dude you were killing me on the Straights

:o . I gave the local Guy that showed up with us an OR card . good ride yesterday .... thanks

no he was not the tag along he was with some that work at hinds. But I tell u what nightrider while he was doing this all I was thinking is at anytime ranger rick was going to show up.

Haha. He didn't make an appearance at all this time? The rest of the guys lucked out. :(

Hey just wanted to say thanks for the ride and it was nice to meet everyone! had a blast! the guy on the green bike doin the stunts is my boy justin from columbusonone stunt team. and yeah we are x hinds employees.