Pics of your pets...Lets see 'em!

ohdaho

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Charlie, purebred Appalachian Porchhound, rescued out of Bullitt County, Ky.:

picture.php?albumid=1460&pictureid=16363

Marcie and Maddie. Rescued Marcie from a friend of a friend who was taking her to the pound. Maddie adopted me by coming to the sliding door on the deck every morning...:

picture.php?albumid=1460&pictureid=16362

Freshly molten adult male blaptica dubia roach... I wouldn't call it a pet in the sense that I would name it or anything... But I do feed and take care of them lol... Well, until my lizards eat them atleast

This picture is awesome because you don't see them like this often... I'm pretty excited I got to

Once they molt into adults they have wings for the first time... Before that they all look the same and no wings

They're pure white after a molt, and turn black in a few hours, so seeing them white is rare without recording them 24/7.... First adult male I've seen in white phase

IMG_20120801_230458.jpg

Short video I made of my 2 cats and dopey rott-mastiff-lab mix. The calico and the dog are ridiculous together. The calico is Lilly, the tuxedo is fatty ding-dongs and the mutt is tyton. There may be a short ad before the movie because the song is copywritten.

Edited by CrazySkullCrusher

My girl, shes a 6 month old german shorthaired pointer. Shes wicked awesome and becoming one of my favorite dogs I've ever had. Her name is Maple.

f61262b0.jpg

Love GSPs! I have a good friend that has always owned them as working dogs. They have a great nose and usually train well.