Pics of your pets...Lets see 'em!

ohdaho

I've got 2 dogs and a cat. We've had as many as 4 dogs and a cat at once. Current ones is a Rottie and a Dobe. We've had a couple of Greyhounds, several shelties, and another ROttie previously.

The best picture I could find that best represents my precious babies was this one...

300.jpg&sa=X&ei=YsjfTcLrKoLN0AGi4bHNCg&ved=0CAQQ8wc4AQ&usg=AFQjCNFhP7bIGoarCFmQ8c3zufQqjHhjcg

I've got 2 dogs and a cat. We've had as many as 4 dogs and a cat at once. Current ones is a Rottie and a Dobe. We've had a couple of Greyhounds, several shelties, and another ROttie previously.

The best picture I could find that best represents my precious babies was this one...

300.jpg&sa=X&ei=YsjfTcLrKoLN0AGi4bHNCg&ved=0CAQQ8wc4AQ&usg=AFQjCNFhP7bIGoarCFmQ8c3zufQqjHhjcg

I hope this is a play on Ringo trying to sell his dog. :nono:

sorry for the bad quality...phone...

she can't wait to get out of the truck... lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHBik7_F8jo&feature=channel_video_title

don't take a dog that likes to swim fishing with you...all you'll catch is a dogfish.:D

5765890176_6387dd7c75_b.jpg

dont' make fun of her larg vag...she can't help it..lol

5765869364_6d02c2f379_b.jpg

and the cat..

5765322673_a7b913bb24_b.jpg

cooter telling ellie to beat it...

5765367373_b1480509ac_b.jpg

Edited by serpentracer

Dont let that get around the net. Someone will say that dog is vicious and a mennace to society while drinking his juice in the hood. :D Punn intended.

Nice dobbee actually I think its a dobbee? Or is it a rot?

Its a dobbee and he is a big baby

picture.php?albumid=1205&pictureid=13226&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=1205&pictureid=13222&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=1205&pictureid=13225&thumb=1

My stickdogs. Orion, the white with brown spots, came from a kill shelter soon before he was scheduled to be euthanized. He gets along with everyone and everything, from my kids' hamsters to deer in the backyard - just kind of wanders out to say hi to them thru the fence once in awhile.

No idea how old he is, but he's slowing down to the point where we almost need to walk them separately:(.

Lucy was a racer, only ran 8 races before the track discarded her, won and placed third in the last two (WTF??). I've only seen her at full speed once; pretty impressive (46mph on dad's radar gun).

• Upvote 1

My 3 babies..... Piglet (big one), Riley (tan) and Piper (black). All 3 rescues from bad situations (all were very much underweight, 2 puppies were also full of worms, fleas, extremely dehydrated, etc). They mean the absolute world to me :D

Oh and I had absolutely NOTHING to do with setting up the pose for this first pic... they did that 100% entirely on their own

furkids.jpg

DSC03114.jpg

d3aeabc6.jpg

2ebe9e7d.jpg

9e749314.jpg

DSC02987.jpg

DSC02980.jpg

Piggy the day I got her back in 2008

DSC04025Medium.jpg

Piper and Riley the day I found them

82d9aab0.jpg

c199d0bb.jpg

First time all 3 of them met, Piggy immediately went into "mama dog" mode, and has been their step mama ever since, and takes care of them as her own

03e5a20b.jpg

Whole story here...

http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=221642

Edited by thirdgenlxi
  • Upvote 1

My 3 babies..... Piglet (big one), Riley (tan) and Piper (black). All 3 rescues from bad situations (all were very much underweight, 2 puppies were also full of worms, fleas, extremely dehydrated, etc). They mean the absolute world to me :D

Whole story here...

http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=221642

They are just the cutest! What hams! They were definitely meant to all be together :)

Oh and I had absolutely NOTHING to do with setting up the pose for this first pic... they did that 100% entirely on their own

furkids.jpg

good stuff! That is a classic photo.:D