What the hell are these green and orange bars?

Casper

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well thanks for clearing that up for me :lol:

I didn't clear it up for you! I don't clean :monkeypoo: Maybe Jagr can help you out with that?

It's a different rep system, based on experience, and participation, where rep is just based on what other people think of your posts (which you knew)

RTFM! Casper posted the link in the first post.

I didn't clear it up for you! I don't clean :monkeypoo: Maybe Jagr can help you out with that?

It's a different rep system, based on experience, and participation, where rep is just based on what other people think of your posts (which you knew)

you are grumpy................ :cool:

Look me in the eye when you say my name biatch.

Oh. And when are you gonna fix my car? :D

it needs alignmentage.

http://www.ohio-riders.com/xperience.php

The green bars are your activity. The ten users with the highest posts per day (PPD) are taken, and their PPD is averaged. Then, your own PPD is compared against it. So, your activity is the percentage of the average from the top ten. This is over 7 days, and calculated nightly (2a).

Shit...Justin is going to go on a rampage now :eek: !

Look me in the eye when you say my name biatch.

Oh. And when are you gonna fix my car? :D

it needs alignmentage.

Yeah, I was thinking about that today, and even used it as an excuse for being on OR at work! :lol:

How's next week on an evening, or next weekend? No can do this weekend, the other jporter is going to be gone a large portion of it, and I'm here with 3 kids! :eek:

Just hit me a PM, or I think I left my number in a PM, you can call or text about it.