What should I order?

Likwid

K, yes this is a tweet thread.

Where and what should I get for lunch? I'm kind of leaning towards oriental but I hate vegetables so I always end up ordering the same thing (broccoli and beef, extra beef)...

So suggestions? Here's the Yelp restaurant listing near me, I'd prefer not Subway or Taco bell just because I eat those ALL the time.

http://www.yelp.com/search?find_desc=&find_loc=44067&ns=1#bbox=-81.6006088257%2C41.28167656%2C-81.496925354%2C41.3595455963&cflt=restaurants

So here's my deal, you make a good suggestion, and I'll order it, if it's somewhere I normally go I'll forego my usual and get what someone suggests. (unless it's retarded, then I've lost faith in you)

So fire away people :)

I live on Asian food. Hrmm, you like meat and hate veggies. That's a tough call. If you like noodles I say go for Singapore Street Noodles. Not always on the menu, but I rarely run into a place that can't make it.

Ohio Riders, it's not a motorcycle forum. It's a decision engine.

I live on Asian food. Hrmm, you like meat and hate veggies. That's a tough call. If you like noodles I say go for Singapore Street Noodles. Not always on the menu, but I rarely run into a place that can't make it.

Never heard of it, but it looks good!

Ohio Riders, it's not a motorcycle forum. It's a decision engine.

New tag line! This is better than "Ohio-Riders, not to be confused with eHarmony"

It also helps if you like spicy food and/or curry. It may be the greatest thing to come out of Asia since fireworks.

As most people who have met me know, I'm not picky about what I'll eat *wink*

I like everything from Tofu to MiddleEastern to Japanese and all places in between, I won't eat "strange" things because I'm very squeamish (like rats, bugs, sheep's brain), but most everything else is on the menu (including very spicy and/or very bland)

Gyro from winking lizard 6.99

Very good option too! There's a "Best Gyros" down the street as well, but I hate them because their commercial says "COME TO BEST GY-ROS!" and I hate when people say GY-RO instead of Yea-ro

#1) Chipotle....its next to Chic-fil-a

#2) Winking Lizard...Buffalo Chicken wrap

#3) Steak N Shake...Frisco Melt (though I've never had one sober so not sure if its as good)

Holy shit all 3 awesome options, #3 is my usual! I used to work at Steak and Shake and I still go there. Frisco Melt platter with Chili and Fries.

FYI, I will disarm to get my food in case anyone was putting that into the equation (although I don't think anyone was because all places already listed are Class Ds)

Holy shit all 3 awesome options, #3 is my usual! I used to work at Steak and Shake and I still go there. Frisco Melt platter with Chili and Fries.

FYI, I will disarm to get my food in case anyone was putting that into the equation (although I don't think anyone was because all places already listed are Class Ds)

What can I say....I'm excellent with food :D

but also you can get the wrap from the lizard in any of their sauces if you want to switch it up. I don't think I've ever had anything there I haven't liked and I would say I've tried most the menu by now

What can I say....I'm excellent with food :D

but also you can get the wrap from the lizard in any of their sauces if you want to switch it up. I don't think I've ever had anything there I haven't liked and I would say I've tried most the menu by now

heh, I've gotten it with buffalo but also with their honey mustard, and spicy garlic.

I usually order a small pizza and 6 wings.

heh, I've gotten it with buffalo but also with their honey mustard, and spicy garlic.

I usually order a small pizza and 6 wings.

i love the spicy garlic. Shit if you do that on a tuesday you can walk out of there for under $8

Pulled Pork Sandwich from Shoeless Joe's sounds good...or Chick-fil-A for a chicken sandwich (their chicken salad is really good too).

man... I decided you were the winner... I've seen that place and never ordered so that sounded like a good idea! Went to call in my order... they are closed on Mondays so I'll order from there tomorrow.

I went to Famous George's Gyro and got a jumbo gyro and onion rings.

man... I decided you were the winner... I've seen that place and never ordered so that sounded like a good idea! Went to call in my order... they are closed on Mondays so I'll order from there tomorrow.

I went to Famous George's Gyro and got a jumbo gyro and onion rings.

SO I get a free sandwich too right?! :D Damn that shit sounds good right now though.