Polar Bear Run

Casper

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that's the point. There are several polar bear rides. If you ride to the Pilot Truck Stop on Rt. 37 E at I-71 N they'll give you a polar bear run pin.

I thought last year they actually did a short ride that started and ended at the Pilot station?

• 1 month later...

Ok, so what's up with this Polar Bear Run? We just ride out and get a pin? Is there a ride involved? Anybody going? Been away from the forum for awhile, and the bikes for that matter, but this sounds silly enough to be fun...and not too far of a ride. I usually try and make a short ride every New Years anyway...didn't know I could get a pin for it:)

According to the A.D. Farrow e-mails they send me all the time (and their web site), it's from 8am - 1pm at the Flying J - still up at Northstar. Not that anyone's going to be getting there at 8am after the previous night's festivities, just wanted to post it up....

Only a 5 minute ride from my house, so I'm going unless there's snow.

I can load mine up and drive it to Farrows unload there and ride across the street and meet up :D

:nono: So much fail in those few words....

I guess that means that I HAVE to ride up there. We'll see what the weather looks like, not riding in snow, or on ice, I could be dumb, but not stupid.....

Thats ok the warm air blowing from the heater vents and the sweet sounds from the speakers and the cold budlight in the cup holder will all help me cope with the failure quite nicely.

Oh how true! Stop in j-town and load up my bike and myself? :lol:

Nah, if I go, I'll ride up, it's not that far, a hell of a lot closer than F-burg!