Polar Bear Run

Casper

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I had to swerve around 2 puddles today during my 100 mile journey.. I'm suffering just as much as you folks!
and when I arrived at home, I pulled open the twin keg beer fridge, and had a nice icy cold Yuengling Lager!!! Miss you girl!

Thats it!! We're all coming out there. We need a big ass bus and trailer. Whos got one?

Friday is saying snow and a high of 28. Wow. I'm not sure about that one. I'm playing it by ear right now.

Plus side is that the warmth today is clearing the roads. If something goes wrong (right for us) the sown won't fall, and I'll make it, as long as I get over this feeling like poo poo. Maybe the ride would make me feel better?

Just got back from the Flying J.

23 degrees + 55mph = cold, but not too awful. Roads are fine, a little windy, but nothing a little push on the bar can't fix.

Lots of H-D's, a smattering of Buells, and one Suzuki...! A Goldwing trike pulled up when I was getting ready to leave.

When I signed in at 10:15 I was rider #46.

I'm thinking about it. I have my cold weather gear ready. Both the 10 and the DR are warmed up so I have to decide which bike (windscreen with no hand guards or no windscreen with hand guards) and if I'm really going to do this. North Star is a long as way away from Pickerington and it's 19 degrees out here.

I was planning on heading out here soon anyone else in???

I think I'm wimping out. Maybe I could use the excuse of the Hon-duh still being torn apart, or the starter being messed up on the ninja. Nah, I know the Ninja will at least start once, and I could leave it running, or get a push to get it going.... Yup, wimp......

I would go but its cold , Im a puss , Im way to far away , my wife is sick , Im watching my daughter , Lethal Weapon marathon is on tv and most of all its really cold.

What channel? :lol:

See, if Todd would be going, I'd have to man up and go, being that I'm so much closer....

That was cool. It would have been better with less cops on 270. I had a great ride though!!! Happy New Year!!!
Jus now thawing out...That was a chilly ride...got kind of slick on the way home due to a water main break in the neighborhood...everything is good though i will definitely do it again

That was awesome seeing you guys there. Moose and I thought for sure we'd be the only dumbasses on sportbikes. :lol: Glad to see you made it home ok. That was a blast. Cold as hell, but fun. 35.6 miles each way has never seemed so far. :lol:

just got home and inside.... got home the first time and the damn keypad wouldn't work so I had to go track down a remote... damn I am f'n cold still.... but hey it was worth it to say Casper and I did it.... will never do it again but we were ballsy enough to do it this time...