Polar Bear Run

Casper

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to the shop a little while ago, and it's a good thing I decided not to attempt, because the Ninja starter is DONE. Just freewheels, I need to tear it apart and see if it's one of the gears or the starter clutch. I shoulda had the Hon-duh back together for this... :nono:

My Polar bear run last New Year's was frosty, but the roads were fine. Think temps were 12〫when we started, but it warmed up to a balmy 26〫when we departed our lunch stop.

So, in keeping w/tradition I did my New Year's ride today at around 9am. Temps were hovering down around 50〫and overcast when I headed out, but it warmed up a bit to 65〫at around noon. Luckily I had my heated grips!

RIDE SAFE IN 2010!

My Polar bear run last New Year's was frosty, but the roads were fine. Think temps were 12〫when we started, but it warmed up to a balmy 26〫when we departed our lunch stop.

So, in keeping w/tradition I did my New Year's ride today at around 9am. Temps were hovering down around 50〫and overcast when I headed out, but it warmed up a bit to 65〫at around noon. Luckily I had my heated grips!

RIDE SAFE IN 2010!

:nono: Sounds like someone's trying to be an :asshole:

:lol: Still glad to hear that you're enjoying the left coast.....